My College Fund

IBM Technology Conference and Expo 2008


Thanks to Khuzaimi (for pointing to this link), now I am attending the IBM Technology Conference and Expo 2008. I shouldn't miss ICT events in Pulau Pinang.

IBM Technology Conference and Expo 2008 is an annual event where you can 'Experience the future of I.T.' by rubbing shoulders with industry experts and thought leaders. In Kuala Lumpur, the event was a huge success drawing more than 1000 customers and partners.

Today IBM are bringing this event to Pulau Pinang in order for you to meet the people behind next-generation solutions and see them define the future of your I.T. infrastructure with offerings from IBM and our wide partner network.

Hopefully in this expo I will learn more about these solutions from the seminars and walkabout tours. Hopefully, I will gain greater understanding, and first-hand experience of how to build ICT infrastructure from the participating vendors.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...